Sebastian's end of year school show

This is a long one (17 min.) but I couldn't stop myself because Sebas was just doing such a good job during his school show! I hope one day he'll be glad that I recorded all 17 minutes.  Maybe when he's a famous soccer player or Formula1 racer.  :)  Although at some points you can see he's tired and at some points you can also see him sucking his thumb and wanting to pick his nose (I'll have to edit that out when he's famous). However,  I think sitting still for 17 min. for a group of 4-year olds is quite an accomplishment.  I am so proud of my little Spiderman!



It took me like 24 hours to upload this video onto YouTube, I don't think I had ever uploaded such a big file (not to mention that our WiFi at home is not the speediest of WiFi's).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs