Sports Days

This is the month of never-ending school activities -- birthday parties to make up for the summer birthdays when the kids won't see each other, school plays, field trips and sports days (field days for those of you in the US).  And to top that off we're trying to take advantage of every single sunny day because it's been raining so much in Geneva we don't know if we can count on the weather staying nice!  I've therefore been working on perfecting my iMovie skills (I'm not doing so bad except it takes me forever to upload a movie to YouTube once I've created it and if I make a mistake like I did today it's "double the pleasure, double the fun".  Anyway, here are two videos, once for Gabi's sports day which was last week and one for Sebas' sports day which was today.




Comments

Jessica said…
Nena, buenisimos! Me encanta el Produced by Ivette al final, pero should be Directed and Produced by Ivette, right?

Que rico que alla si hagan los Field Days, la escuela publica aca de Nati lo hizo pero los papas no podian ir. :(

Un beso!
Unknown said…
Gracias Jessica, aqui si se puede ir y es comiquisimo ver a todos los papas getting really excited about their kids aunque sean unos piojos de 4 anitos!

Directed pense que was a bit much since the teachers are doing most of the directing. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs