Olympics Closing

In honor of an amazing Closing Ceremony last night I finally found the video that they played everywhere which I loved so much.  I still can't watch it without my hairs standing on end!



In the meantime, we are house hunting, school hunting, car hunting, etc.  A welcome reprieve was to run 20-21 KM last Saturday morning with Jose's cousin and his wife who are training for the Chicago marathon in October.  While 20-21 KM is definitely more (a lot more!!!!) than I would normally run my body was craving exercise after the trip here and all this incredibly fattening (and yummy) Peruvian food.  So hopefully I can go out with them again this Saturday morning, we are supposed to run 2 hours and 45 minutes.  Definitely an exercise in mind over matter as I've never run that much time before!

Gabi was able to get into the school we wanted and Sebas is starting his day care the day after tomorrow.  Both seem really happy with the move so far.  I just dream of the day when I'll be settled in comfortably into our new home...which I know won't happen for a while but I'll keep that "mood board" in my head anyway as my "happy place" in the midst of all the craziness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs