NBA Finals

Does anyone care about NBA finals anymore? There used to be a time where everyone at home would be sitting together watching the NBA finals, Gabi included (even though she has yet to demonstrate her sports enthusiasm). Today, maybe sadly so, technology has imposed many more options for me, all of which I'm happy to explore. I remember being so mad during the OJ Simpson chase because they did the "picture in picture" thingy on the TV and they had the BIG WHITE VAN on the big screen and the playoffs on the little bitty screen instead of the other way around. But alas, tonight I'd rather be blogging, or Reading my book "Naked Conversations", or feeding my seemingly growing Facebook addiction. Or actually sleeping! Whatever the case may be, I unfortunately do not give a crap about the NBA finals.

Comments

Tom said…
I've been sucked into the NBA finals this year by the Wizards run, and Lebron James. He has been amazing.

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs