4th of July welcomes a musical prodigy!

Well, I knew my Gabi was musical in many ways, but I assumed she would take after her mommy's passion for dancing. We discovered, however, yesterday that her true passion lies in playing the piano. I can't say I'm not saddened by her decision, given I wanted her to be a focal point of my new kids' dance academy, but I support her nonetheless, because that's what parents do, right?

Suffice it to say, a piano is a WAY cooler toy than anything we have at home, so I don't think Gabi will have any issues whatsoever visiting the Escuderos again. Especially if Jero's mom makes paella again...

I'm just upset that I won't be able to help her since I have no piano abilities myself, but that's where my friends Mara and Elika will come in. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs