Updates

I have 5 trips in August, which I'm not very happy about, not only because it means I have to leave Gabi for all that time, but also because when the hell is one supposed to get any work done when you spend all your time on a plane? Hopefully after August is done it dies down significantly, but you never know. It seems to be so irregular!

Anyway, other updates:
  • We started trying for baby #2 last Friday, so 2 weeks from now we'll see what happens.
  • The "girls weekend" (Gabi, my sister and me) in Indiana was very cool. We gave Gabi her first haircut (even though I'm the only one who actually notices it - I'm attaching a picture here with her an my sister), we went to the Children's Museum there which is supposed to be the best in the US and is INCREDIBLE, every 30 seconds Gabi could be heard screaming WOW! The minute we put her back in the car she feel asleep exhausted with all the stimuli! If you ever are in Indianapolis (even if you don't have children), I highly recommend it; it's pretty awesome. We had lunch at a great Spanish tapas place called Barcelona, we did a 4 mile walk on Sunday followed by breakfast, and of course we visited Target a couple of times. No weekend is complete without at least 2 visits to Target. :)

  • Last night we went to a colleague's farewell and it was a "lobster bake" in a park right by my house, it was also super fun, now I want to do something like that for my birthday in september so you guys are more than welcome to come! I'm also attaching a picture of that here.

  • I keep exercising like a mad woman but with no results, being over 30 sucks. :(
  • This Thursday Jose's dad and sister are coming to visit and then we are driving to Chicago on Friday to meet up with his brother and wife, we're going to a Cubs game (Jose's a huge Cubs fan) and just hang out. I need to resist the temptation to stay away from the Apple store on Michigan (even though I'll be staying soooo close) & drop $600 on an iPhone, I must resist!
  • Next weekend I have to go to PR to go to my high school 15 year reunion, which makes me feel VERY VERY old.
  • I finally finished reading Harry Potter 7 and it was sooo good! I have to do a whole blog entry just on that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs