Air Shipment

Things I wish (and thought) should've been on the air shipment but weren't:

- Cat stuff: when the cat arrived I had to run out and get food, plates, cat litter, a cat litter box, and a scooper which was the HARDEST thing to find on Earth.

- My SCALE (which was a wedding gift from Mauricio): I want to know what I weigh in POUNDS not Kilos thank you.

- CAR SEATS:  We have to return the rental car today and come to realize we don't have car seats for the kids.  And I refuse to buy a new car seat because there are TWO FREAKING CAR SEATS for Sebas in the move when now we only need one because we only have one car.

- Contact lenses:   Before we left Cincinnati I bought a 6 months contact lens supply not knowing when I would find an optometrist and also being pretty sure whatever I got at Sam's club would be waaaay cheaper than what I found here.  I only packed one month's supply though (maybe 6 weeks) and I am dangerously low on that supply.  If I have to start wearing glasses I will not be a happy camper.  But hey, at least I brought my glasses with me only because I had left them in the office until the very last minute.

Comments

Blogger said…
By going to Car Rental 8 you can get affordable car hires from over 50,000 international locations.

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs