Back to frustration

It seems like I take two steps forward and then two steps back. Today I had an allergist appointment at 11 am so I decided to combine "car errands" to use the car only one day and go back to the bus tomorrow. Yes I'm that green. No I'm not really that green it's just that driving in the city is so aggravating it's so much easier to take the bus (even though last night coming home I missed my exit in the rain so I had to walk longer than I normally would in the pouring rain in flip flops). But anyway, first I went to Gabi's future school to drop off an application for summer camp so that she'll have something special to do during at least one week this summer. Of course it takes me 20 min. longer to get there cause I'm going around in circles cause the GPS can never find the exact address. At least I heard that she's getting in so that's good. For 580 CHF a week which is CRAZY if you ask me.

After that I head over to the allergist and since I arrive about 40 min. early I decide to get some groceries so I don't have to go tonight after I leave work and make it home even later than normal. And of course I have to go around the whole city twice trying to find parking. Finally I get to the store and I'm already running late so I'm running around like crazy in a store I am not familiar with (nice store by the way gotta go back there cause there are other stores in the shopping center). I get to the cashier and the lady is yelling at me about the bananas not having stickers on them, whose fault is that!?! So I leave without the bananas and rush back to the allergist, where they proceed to RETEST me (for like the 3rd time in my life) for allergies even though everything was right there on the paper. Then the doctor tells me he doesn't understand what's in the vials I dragged ALL THE WAY FROM CINCINNATI and I keep asking him did you check the envelope where the vials came in and after like 4 times he finally checks and lo and behold everything is right there too. So after an hour at the allergist I'm now starving and now I need to go to the potential day care for Sebas to fill out another application. I make it to the street and realize there's no way my car can make it to that side of the street because of all the construction around. So I give up and come into work so I can at least eat something and sit at my computer and fume about how long it's taken me to run 3 measly errands which in Cincinnati I would've been able to do in about 1 hour. And I've also missed my workout which I've realized is a critical thing to do every day to keep my mental sanity in the middle of all the chaos.

My therapy at night? A glass of wine and putting stickers on the Panini World Cup album. Yep, I'm a loser. At least Jose is coming back from London tonight but I feel bad for the rap that he's going to get from me tomorrow morning as soon as I wake up. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs