TGIF

Thank goodness it's Friday cause this morning I've had enough aggravation for the whole weekend.  Jose got home last night from London thank goodness not too late.  But this morning he had to wake up super early to purchase the used car from his boss.  So I'm stuck again having to do the "goodbyes" at home with the kids which are getting worse and worse because they cry every time I leave.  It's heart breaking.  But then I got the bus which was even faster than before so that was good.  However, as soon as I get to work and start cranking away on the to do list the nanny calls that we have to move the car because of the construction. At first I thought she was calling to say Sebas had thrown up again cause last night he threw up all over his bed and I had to wash clothes in the middle of the night without Jose being there in that crappy washer/dryer that doesn't dry anything.  Worse yet I had to take Sebas' blankie away from him which is a huge ordeal. Thank god he accepted an alternative blankie for the night and went to sleep (super late but at least went to sleep).  So I've been in a bus for almost an hour to get to work and I have to haul ass all the way back home to deal with the parked car in the construction -- we had parked it EXACTLY where the construction workers told us to but when we got there a cop had already given us a 40 CHF ticket.  I was so mad and I'm trying to make myself understood to the cop and the construction workers but it's not working.  Finally the cop speaks a little English so he's kind enough to null the ticket and they tell us where to park...again.  From there we try to find a place that will STORE our winter tires on the new car (who the hell has winter tires these days anyway!?!) and then we have to go to UBS to transfer the money to Jose's boss for the car purchase.  Lo and behold it's 12:40 pm and I'm just sitting back at my desk again.  I'm used to having errands to run every day in Cincinnati but I'm used to getting it done super fast.  Here it's like you waste the whole day trying to do TWO THINGS.  So I've decided I'm only going to do one personal to do a day, it's too aggravating otherwise.  So, on Monday I will get my work ID/badge.  That's it. No more.  And I think I've already said this before but I am NEVER driving to work again. The bus is sooooo much less of a hassle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs