Grey's Anatomy Season Finale!

OK don't read this if you haven't seen it yet...or you will be as mad as I was after actually having seen it!

So I did research for like the last half an hour (I'm going to sleep now I promise) and this is what I've gathered:

  • Addison, George and Burke are ALL leaving the show and that's why they wrote their story lines the way they did. Although apparently Burke was fired, but Addison has a clause in her contract where she can come back if her new spin off "Private Practice" isn't successful, and George has a "come back whenever you want to" deal.

  • The girl at the end is supposedly Meredith's half-sister, who was the exact same girl that McDreamy met at the bar the night before. So I guess the irony there is that McDreamy meets Meredith and her half-sister in the exact same way, although I really can't see how Meredith has a half-sister who also happens to be a surgeon at Seattle Grace, it's too much coincidence.

  • So I guess Callie got Chief Resident, but who was Chief Resident before? And if McDreamy rejected the Chief of Surgery position, does that mean they will give it to Bailey?

  • People every where seem to be REALLY MAD about the episode (I frankly have to agree with them)!

And don't even get me started on why they freaking killed Santos in Ugly Betty, that was just WRONG!!!! And Henry getting on the plane to leave. Pero por lo menos that can be "undone". Santos getting killed CANNOT be undone and it was pointless to do that!

That's all I have I am going to sleep before the feeling of having a marble up my right nostril gets any worse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs