Happy Mother's Day!

This is from one of my favorite brands, they are soft-soled baby shoes that I discovered when I had Gabriela. They have the cutest designs ever, I now give these as gifts to new moms whenever I can't find their registry. Gabriela's most recent designs are the lady bug ones. I got this email and immediately went to their web site to send free Mother's Day e-cards to my girlfriends who are moms. The server was down because they were too busy so I guess they were getting a ton of hits for the free e-cards, which were as adorable as the shoe designs are. Now that Gabriela's in the toddler room and she gets to go outside every day they are telling us to only have the kids wear the harder-soled shoes, but she still wears her cute Robeez on the weekends when she's just chillin'.

Also, here's a picture they took of Gabi at day care and put it in a nice little picture frame for me for Mother's Day so I wanted to pass on Gabi's wishes for a Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs