World's Strongest Dad

I saw this video at a training about Diversity our Company had about 2 months ago. My husband's boss was a speaker and he ended his already inspirational chat with this. It brought tears to my eyes immediately, probably due to my recent motherhood status. I was just so thankful that Gabriela is such a healthy independent child and I hoped and prayed that she and I would always have the close relationship and love between them that these two people obviously have. If I could only be half as supportive and important to Gabi as this dad is to his son I will be the most fulfilled and content person on Earth.

Enjoy! And you might want to get some tissues before pressing "play".

Comments

Tom said…
I love that video, I believe they are the same father son combo that runs the Boston marathon every year.

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs